Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Free Test Questions for IBM Certification 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidaaa

Technical User
Jan 19, 2006
BH
Hi AIXers,

I just found a useful site for those who would like to go for IBM tests:

There are huge number of other test questions like cisco, citrix, Microsoft and more.

I Hope you find it useful.

Regards,
Khalid

Good stuff!! Thanks Khalidaa.

Really good Stuff.

Thanks Khalid

all the answers are "A" :p

Thanks tech for the star

Yeah i knew that you will benifit from that Sam :)

You can't be serious Frankie! aren't you? :p

Regards,
Khalid

khalidaaa,

You will see when you answer the questions :)

You made me go thru the first link (000-062 FREE IBM System p5 virtualization Technical Support AIX 5L v5.3 Certification Questions and Answers)

And it was fine :p

Regards,
Khalid

Thanks a lot
I have to pass 5 exam AIX / pseries /HACMP but I hate exam and very stress I am not confident and that will probably help me I don;t know I just hate exam but I have been asked to pass them asap! Thanks a lot for the links

OH yeah, I know that feeling! I'm confident my self in doing them but i had to pass the exams or otherwise i will have to pay for them! That's the company policy! so that gave me a big relief.

Most of the questions over there as just the exact ones you will get in the exam!

Good luck

Regards,
Khalid

I can't access that site... Am I doing somthing wrong?

Oh i'm sorry Germo but i think the site can't be accessed for now! it used to be though!

Regards,
Khalid

Hi Al,

As i said above it is down for some reason! I don't know if they will open it again!

I still can help you maybe if you tell me what test are you interested in taking?

Regards,
Khalid

Khalidaaa,

I am going for the C.A.T.E certifity so I am looking for study stuff and sample tests

hi sir khalid

Thank you for your attention but The link does not work.

you cane again sent for me

thanks

tarek

hraa,

We all know that the link doesn't work, we are trying to find out other resources

I am sorry my brother germo
I know them know that the link not working but i want
I want to you remmeber only
I am sorry to noise you

Sorry Germo,

I only have some of the sample tests for IBM Certified Systems Expert (pseries Enterprise Technical Support)

If any one needs that then i might be able to send it to him/her!

Regards,
Khalid

There are some assessment/sample tests available on the IBM site, but I don't know if they are free or fee.

HTH,

p5wizard

Anything you can send to me would be much appreciated. lsmith@enetcorp.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back