Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

free sip phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

INLSP04

Technical User
Sep 14, 2014
hi '
i need a free sip phone with transfer&main board buzzer support
regard.

So you are looking for someone to provide you a free sip telephone?

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

free sip phone software !!!!!

Zoipher has a pretty good one. Free one is a bit limited but hey......its free!

Just google it.

zoiper free not support main board ring call&transfer.....

What do you mean by main board ring call & transfer?

What are you connecting or registering the phone to? Those features are provided by either the pbx or sip server you register to.

when a call incoming ring call are hear with main borad buzzer and when answer the call can be transfer to another sip extetion .
i use elastix 2.4 x64 zoiper free not support transfer call and when go active need to buy full version .

I have the free zoipher registered to my emetrotel UCx50 demo system and it works just fine. The features you're talking about are provided by the pbx, not the sip phone. The UCx is an asterisk based system so there's no reason it shouldn't work on your system.

In standard Elastix, you can use X-Lite phone. In order to transfer the call, press ## then the extension to transfer the call. This will also work with Zoiper.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Other option would be to install FOP2, $80 for the system and everyone can use the interface to transfer the calls.

minicompbx thank you this is really help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back