Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

free programming education on the net 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zz141

Programmer
Aug 23, 1999
TR
do i have to pay some thousand dollars of money to learn c++ builder programming<br>
i have had lectures on c, pascal, visaul c elementary level and now i bought myself this c++ builder standart edition, and i dont know where to start <br>
<br>
will somebody help me out here<br>
i desperately want to do this and become a professional earning money from this

Hello, <br>
<br>
Maybe the best place to start is reinforcing your understanding of C/C++/OO Programming. At least this has helped me *a lot* with VC++ programming. Buy books on sale about them and about c++ builder. Check out my page at lattes.cl.uh.edu/dubose, somewhere on there in the links section is some very discounted bookstore sites, which I have ordered from myself (This is *not* an ad, there are no banners and I make no money - its primarily for my personal use). If the links aren't there email me @ DigitalOx@hotmail.com and I'll try and get them updated.<br>
<br>
All IMHO<br>
Scott<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back