Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FREE PHOTOS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

11design

Technical User
May 27, 2005
US
TO make my question easier. Is there any site I can download free photos? I found many of them but when you start reading the Terms of use seems that they are not totally free, I mean, you cannot use anywhere. I am doing a volunteer job and I would like to include some photos but as I understood I cannot use them. Am I wrong?? Or better do you any suggestions about where I can find real free photos? I won't be able to pay for the photos and the company won't pay either. Since you are professionals probably you know better than me. I am new to this and sometimes when I get across an artwork and need photos I give up.

Jim's sites are good - in fact they're the first two mentioned this giant list of free stock photo sites:

This list offers a few paragraphs describing each site and its offerings. You might also want to double-check the permissions for the photos on each site itself.

Thanks for the quick response guys. I'll try of them and see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back