Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Free music for your videogame 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcourville

Technical User
Mar 5, 2007
US
Hey guys,
Paul Courville here, a.k.a. Cyberdude.
I'm offering free music for you to use in your videogames.
Just include me in the credits, and send me a link where I can download and enjoy your lastest masterpiece!
I'll even write an original soundtrack for you if you like.
I use a Korg Triton Le and Ableton Live and have been electronic music since the early 80's.
You can checkout my work at and .
Hope it's ok to post here.
Ric from Andromedus Software said it would probably be ok(see email below).
I truly don't mean to a offend or break any forum rules.
Take care,
Paul Courville is a.k.a. Cyberdude

Paul,
Thanks also for the link to your music website. I had a listen to a few of your tracks, and think they are very appropriate for video games. I'm afraid I am not qualified to give you much advice on getting them into commercial games, however, I do suggest looking to the Dark Basic community as a starting point. Giving away a few free tracks to amateur game programmers is a good way to get yourself known and get people to your website. Once they hear what you can do, they may be willing to pay for more tracks, or perhaps longer or custom made pieces.

It's just possible, that at some point in the future, I might expand the Andromedus Software website to provide resources for video games. If I do, I may well be in touch again.

Good luck,

Ric.
Andromedus Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back