Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Free DW MX6.0 tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniL

Technical User
Sep 28, 2004
US
Anyone know where I can find a good Dreamweaver MX6.0 tutorial? I just got the software and I don't have a clue on how to use it. The help feature in the software is more confusing than anything. I bought the software because I was told that it is kinda like "web design for dummies" and since I don't know much about web design, I figured I'd give it a shot... I am familiar with HTML, as I have done some fiddling in FrontPage, but I would like to learn more...

Please advise...

Peace,
Toni L. [yinyang]

Windows reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

In Dreamweaver, itself, Help-> Getting started and tutorials.

There are also MANY free tutorials on the Macromedia website and elsewhere on the web. google 'dreamweaver tutorials'.

Greg
"Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

As I said in my earlier post, I have already tried to look at the help in the DW software, but it is more confusing than it is helpful... and I did Google it, and all the tutorials I found were for pay... I know this should be self explainatory, but it's not...

Peace,
Toni L. [yinyang]

Windows reigns within.
Order shall return.

I can recomend Their tutorials are not free but you can subscribe to their library for some period of time and then you have access to all their video tutorials for a reasonable price.

Thanks, Jazz, I'll look into that.

Peace,
Toni L. [yinyang]

Windows reigns within.
Order shall return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back