Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Free ASP/Access webspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmc

Programmer
Feb 1, 2001
GB
Does anyone know of any reasonably reliable free web space that supports ASP and Access databases?

Apologies if there's already a thread on this deeper in the forum but the keyword search isn't working and I'm not up to checking page by page!

is very good, no banners, 50 megs of space, php, asp, and several other goodies. the bad thing, is that they are down a lot. I think its coz they are installing an ftp server.... but anyway, maybe if you check them out in like,a week or so, they might have more up time than down time. :)

- Rusty

trying to figure out loops and arrays in javascript, lemme know if you knwo anything

I find that Brinkster is good but you need to use a web interfce to upload files which is a bit painfull.
DomainDLX have FTP access which is much better but they require that you include ad banner scripts in your pages.

James :) James Culshaw
jculshaw@active-data-solutions.co.uk

Many thanks for your help. I'm trying all of the above sites on a trial basis so we'll see which is best soon hopefully! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back