Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

frame slips on 2 of 3 three TI's Help 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomeguy

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2004
US
I have 3 t1's I'm tracking off loop 27 but 18 and 19 are slipping 27 is not. I reported a trouble with disa(18) and fairpoint(19) and they tell me its not them. I have trouble ticket on at&t(27) but no slips
Here is what I get

PRI TRK LOOP 18
TRSH CNT:
BPV -000
SLIPD -000
SLIPR -141
CRC -000
LOSFA -000
OS_BPV -000
OS_LOSFA-000
OS_YEL -000

PRI TRK LOOP 19
TRSH CNT:
BPV -000
SLIPD -000
SLIPR -136
CRC -000
LOSFA -000
OS_BPV -000
OS_LOSFA-000
OS_YEL -000

PRI TRK LOOP 27
TRSH CNT:
BPV -000
SLIPD -000
SLIPR -000
CRC -000
LOSFA -000
OS_BPV -000
OS_LOSFA-000
OS_YEL -000

ssck 1

ENBL
STANDBY
CLOCK CONTROLLER - TRACK ON LOOP 27
PREF - 27
SREF - FREE RUN
AUTO SWREF CLK - ENBL
NO ERROR
.ssck 0

ENBL
CLOCK ACTIVE
CLOCK CONTROLLER - TRACK ON LOOP 27
PREF - 27
SREF - FREE RUN
AUTO SWREF CLK - ENBL
NO ERROR

Am I missing something??? I have forced from 0 to 1 and its the same thing so I can't be the clock controllers??? I can't send or receive faxes on these lines but the voice is fine...

Help ;-(

Make sure you are up to date on all your patches (PEP) on all your cards - make sure your grounding is good - even check your cables (swap out a T1 cable with no slips with one that is slipping).
If you did all that get a T-Berd tester from your carrier and see if you can isolate it :)
Good luck!

Is this on a NT5D12 ddp card? Then both would be on same card. Check cable connections. Possible reseat card. Are they on DCH daughter board?

Thanks,

Buddy

What about the qpc 414 card both of those t1's are pluged into it..All 4 loops those three and v-mail plug into the msdl nt6d80 card the only daughter card I could see the anything was touching was slot 6/7 have a qpc720 for loop 18 on it. If it might be the qpc414 is that anabled in ld 32???

It is on a QPC720? It couls be in the cabling between the card in slot 18/19 and the T1 cards. Double check all connections. Are the errors still increasing?

Thanks,

Buddy

I double checked all my connections no help....any other guesses..It stinks I have to do this I'm getting a new switch in 2 weeks..:)

Thanx alot in advance for helpin me

if its on both loops I would suspect the card in slot 18/19. Maybe reseqating it after hours will clear. Thats the first thought I had.

Thanks,

Buddy

When You say slot I'm thinking you mean loops..Am I confused..My CPU is in slot 18/19

I meant the slots in your network group 0 shelf 1 where your Net card is that is cabled to your QPC 720 card. I think its a qps414 card. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks,

Buddy

Oh You must have missed the question I posted after you sent the message to me..I asked if the QPC414 could be the issue both loops 18/19 reside on that card. I have a spare should i got ld 32 disl it swap out and ennl it??? I've never done it and I don't know if thats a magic card that has like 8 steps to turn it back on..;-)

I changed the card slips just as fast call in a trouble...Found out the loops are labeled right just 27 is pluged into 19 and visa versa at the smart jack....WTF

Hey thanx alot for spinning your wheels with me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back