Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

frame panel group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjfederer

MIS
Jun 24, 2003
US
In DW MX 2004 trial version when I created a HTML page with frames the frame panel group appear on the right of the screen and this was good. However, now that I'm using a none trial version on a different machine the frame panel group does not appear when I create a new frame page. How can I display the frame panel group?

my quick memeories of it:
View--->Visiual Adis--->Frame Borders
or
Insert(Pannel Group)-->Layout tab--->Frames
or
a F1 "frames"
===========================
Selecting frames and framesets in the Frames panel
The Frames panel provides a visual representation of the frames within a frameset. It shows the hierarchy of the frameset structure in a way that may not be apparent in the Document window. In the Frames panel, a very thick border surrounds each frameset; each frame is surrounded by a thin gray line and is identified by a frame name.

To display the Frames panel:
Select Window > Frames.
To select a frame in the Frames panel:
Click the frame in the Frames panel.
A selection outline appears around the frame in both the Frames panel and the Document window’s Design view.

To select a frameset in the Frames panel:
Click the border that surrounds the frameset in the Frames panel.
A selection outline appears around the frameset in both the Frames panel and the Document window’s Design view.