Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Foward email

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticker

IS-IT--Management
Aug 17, 2001
US
We are in the process of migrating to Exchange 2003 we have a test mail server, we are currently running lotus notes v5 and i am just wonder if i can foward my notes email for not to my exchange account, I know that exchange comes with a connector but it does required admin right to the notes servers wich admins dont want to give to us, any help is greatly appreciated

If you can't use the connector you'll have to find a work around.

You could use a third party pop forwarder and have that open up the account and move the email to your Exchange account, but I don't know if you want to bother with a seperate program for a temporary fix. But because it is temporary you could probably use a program for the evaluation period to accomplish this without having to pay anything.

You could also have the notes Administrators forward the mail for you. I don't know Notes, but there is most likely a way for them to plus your new email address in and have mail forwarded to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back