Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fourth Hospitality in aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.

kn18

Technical User
Aug 22, 2016
US
Hi,

there is one issue i am trying to solve on my lab with fourth hospitality ...
Data is not being transferred to Fourth and they need it for payroll purposes i.e
having issues with one of their employee, who’s logins are not uploading to Fourth Hospitality.
Employee can time in to the tills but his attendance is not uploading to Fourth.
Other employees have no issues.

Troubleshooting steps:- FourthExp.exe, Aloha.POS.Utils.dll are placed in the %iberdir%\BIN folder.
checked “debout.fourth” which is located in TMP folder,
EnableAttendanceSubmission True
AttendanceSubmissionFlagFile is there,

Any other thing should check , as only one employee facing the issue.

Please guide.

for the emp with issues.
1. Is there EMP number the same number of digits as everyone else
2. Do they share the same job codes as everyone else.
3. Is there anything checked off thats different with this staff from other staff

Those would be the three areas to check. Try making a new number for emp and see if it makes a difference. You may have corrupt emp number.

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.

Hi,

I checked with emp.dbf its same as other employee nothing different from other one. i chcked with job code and other access, all is ok, but still for particular that employee they are not able to transfer data.

Regards,

oK, BUT any other thing for troubleshoot we can look into or steps can be taken.

as it is not able send the data of particular days to fourth hospitality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back