Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Four short reports. And if they may be printed on the same page.? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfitz92

MIS
Dec 11, 2000
US
I am building a database from four tables. I cannot find a common field between the four to link them. So i could not get them to work as one report. Now i have divided them all up into four seperate reports and want to know if there is a way to have all four print out on one sheet of paper? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dfitz92,
I don't see why not! Make a blank empty report. Save it.
Now with the wizard button (wand & stars) depressed, click on "subform/subreport" on the toolbar and drag out a rectangle on your blank report (probably in to the detail section). Follow the wizards steps ignoring anything to do with linking. Repeat this with your other 3, save and see what your results are like. Should work although you might have to fiddle with the size of things till you're happy. :) Gord
ghubbell@total.net

Thank you . That worked perfectly. With yes just a touch of resizing. Thank you again.

You're most very welcome and Thank you. It's wonderful to see things go as planned! ::) Gord
ghubbell@total.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back