Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forwarding to wrong ext....

Status
Not open for further replies.

robnkauai

Technical User
Oct 11, 2006
US
Help!

I have a Norstar system and an issue that is driving me crazy. I have a four lines and all calls (when not answered) are going to ext. 33. The calls go from line 1, to line 2, and then to line 3.. the fourth is seperate..

anyway, I want the unanswered calls to go to the prime set, which is ex 21. I can't find where in the system it's telling it to be forwarded to 33. I thought maybe hunt groups, but the system doesn't support hunt groups.. I thought rininging service, but it says it's not on... the lines say prime is 21 and 21 is CFNA to 35, which is the voicemail. What am I missing? Where else can I look? Auto Attendant isn't on either... I can't find where the system is programmed to point to ext 33....

HELP!

Are the calls going to extension 33's voicemail? If so, mabye the FNA on 33 is less rings then extension 21.

Check the vm settings, too. Maybe callers are zero-ing out.

F983/Tables/Attendant, and F982/Attdt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back