Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forwarding to webserver

Status
Not open for further replies.

death2dadas

Programmer
May 17, 2005
DE
hi i´ve the checkpoint VPN-1 Edge X
in the dmz of this FW is an Webserver how can i forward checkpoint to the webserver (we ´ve an static IP)
in the manual there is an way with static nat mapping but i don´t find this point on our checkpoint webmanagemend
thanks

Go to Servers > Rules and then add a new rule and select 'Allow and Forward' from 'WAN (Internet)' to the internal IP address of your server (which you select from a drop down list.

Chris.

Chris A.C, CCNA, CCSA

I presume that the web server does have a default gateway of the VPN-1 Edge? If you are not seeing connections attempts being dropped in the logs then it is allowing this traffic through, UNLESS you also have a router in front of the firewall that is filtering this traffic.

You have created the rules correctly.

Chris.

Chris A.C, CCNA, CCSA

okey now it´s working i´ve create an Network Oject with the IP of the Server and the portforwarding is working thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back