Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forwarding to External Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2007
US
Hey all,

SysAdmin here, recently been "given" control/admin of a Fujitsu9600 system. No manuals or expertise anywhere...so, I'm hoping someone can help.

I need to forward to an outside line. I've been perusing the forums here, and I've seen a couple of solutions. But...I can't seem to get them to work. I've setup a system speed dial to go go the outside line (including 9), but I can't get any phone to forward to that speed dial (either from the phone itself, or by using EMML).

Any ideas?

Thanks so much in advance!!

--Jb

What is your software release? DIS SOFT. It is possible that your release is not capable of forwarding off prem.

Here you go, kc8rlp...

LWU24555 E12V13L24 C00 010227 INSTALLED

NAME TYPE E/V

BASCP/D120 360507-F E12V13
ATTBS BASIC--F V08
HGQS 360596-F V01
ACDBS 360558-F V14
ACMGS 360559-F V02
VMSBS 360560-F V06
IPRCBS 360561-F V06
ICBCS 360598-F V01

OK, you have Release 15. This will do the job. Check your class of service for the extensions that you want to do this and make sure feature number 505 is in that COS. If not assign it with the command. ASS COS,,505,"COS NUMBER". Then you can use the CFAC button on the phone. Just go off hook press the CFAC button, dial access code and number, ie 91-xxx-xxx-xxxx for ld or 9-xxx-xxxx for local. You will not get acceptance tone right away, wait a few seconds and it will accept. Hope this helps

That did it...thank you!!!

As a sidenote...I've been poking around a bit, trying to get familiar with the COS and Features. Is there any kind of document anywhere that lists the FNO and it's associated feature (ie, 505 is Call Fwd, etc...)?

Thanks again!
--Jb

Hopefully you have have the commands manuals. You will find it in the ASS COS and DIS COS sections of volume 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back