Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forwarding Question with Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagger15

MIS
May 26, 2006
CA
Hi,

I have a new Exchange 2003 set-up and I am doing some testing. I have all the accounts set-up in exchange but we are still using Kerio as a Smart Host with Exchange.

I have mail that comes into Kerio(which uses username@csica.com) being forwarded to Exchange(which uses username@sdi.com). The problem I have is that I am using Exchange but when I send an e-mail to username@sdi.com it sits in exchange and doesn't go to the username@cisca.com mailbox. I know I need to set-up forwarding but will this cause an endless loop, because forwarding is set-up in Kerio to send to the exchange server????

Anybody have any ideas??

Just looking through some older posts. It sounds like you need to make sure that you have the username@sdi.com addresses attached to the mailboxes on your Exchange server(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back