Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forwarding All DN's on a MIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary7B

Technical User
Nov 2, 2004
I thought as long as all DN's were MARP'd on the digital set (M3904), they'd all be forwarded when call forwarding is activated on the 3904. But I want to have a 500 set with the same DN (x201) as on KEY 1 of the 3904. When I do that, calls to any of the DN's on the 3904 are forwarded immediately while calls to x201 are forwarded only after four rings. When I OUT the 500, all calls forward immediately, as expected. I have verified that DN 201 is MARP on the 3904. Is there any way to make this work other than moving x201 to KEY 0?

Gary

no, the 500 keeps control in that case. if you call a number of key 3 directly us will not forward..

key 0 1000
key 1 1500
key 2 2000

lhk 2
cls cnf
fdn 3000

all dns marped but dial 2000, it will not forward

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

You can remote call forward the 500 set which must be MARPed.

No thanks, I'd rather put x201 back on KEY 0. Not sure why making it the PDN would make a difference, but apparently, it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back