Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forward to sdn

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclebrian78

Vendor
Nov 7, 2006
US
I have built a new app and sdn of 7200 and used ncfw of 7000 in load 23 when build 7200, i can dial the app and use it but when i try to forward my main set to it, which is a 3904, i get a busy signal, any ideas?

How is your main number coming in 1FB, PRI ? ? ? If it is on a PRI you can convert the digits in ld 49. If a 1FB you can set it up to auto terminate.

not a pri just a t1 with dids coming over it, this phone is normally forward at night and during the weekend, just want to do the same thing, thought i could with an sdn

I think the easiest would be to turn your main line into the ACD/DN then build your application with Day of week Time of day send it where you want it to go. This also provides you with the ability to say add a Closed greeting for holidays, Emergencies, etc. one place to adminster the main incoming line. The only caveat would be if you are limited to how many CallPilot ports as evertime a call would come in it would use a port until it transfered from the application.

If your trying to forward to an ACDN always flag MWC YES

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back