Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward to external number by IDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willem3

MIS
Sep 30, 2002
NL
Hi,

I need to forward a lot of numbers to external numbers; I would like to do this by IDC-translation, because it is easy to prepare in an inactive table and easy to activate on the date and time needed.

Is it possible and how should I configure it?

Thanks,

Wim

The better way would be to do it by CDP or ACD. IDC is for redirecting extensions. Using LD 23 is the most efficient and the least programming.

Mostly I use IDC for this.
First create (non-did) phantom(s) who redirect to the external number(s).
Then prepare the inactive IDC table so the IDC points to the phantoms.
At 'moment supreme' activate the inactive IDC table.
Preparation can take some time but activation is done in a few minutes (depending on the amount of routes of course)

Hi Norterl Techies;

Can someone help me out figuring out how change the program of a digital phone. I have keys 15 and 16 open and I would like to add SCN phone# to those keys.

I used CHG hoping to get somewhere, but no dice.

Thank you,

Praxitek

are you talking about an M2616 set? if so the keys are numbered 0-15 for a total of 16 so I assume you are talking about keys 14 & 15. If so, what is on key 14 now? as far as key 15, it may be programmed as a handsfree. Just change the CLS to HFD (handsfree denied) and you should be able to put something on key 15. but let me know what's on 14. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back