Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward to DECT when not at my desk

Florin_C

Technical User
Jan 13, 2023
RO
Hello, I want to find a solution to a problem I want to solve, and do not know how to configure. I want to have at a work post two phones. One, a normal desktop phone, and another a DECT. I would like to configure the system so I can forward the calls to the DECT when I am not at my desk (I take the DECT with me when I leave). The System I have is a NS700 Panasonic with phones DT346/TCA185. Any help will be appreciated. Regards, Florin

You can do two things.

One is set a forward busy /no answer button on the phone. Then dial *7102(ext no of the dect)#

The light will come on. Press this button on or of to enable/disable forward

It the desk phone is in a ring group a call from the ring group will not forward.

Other options is to program the dect to be an xdp of the desk phone and it will become the same extension as the desk. You will need to be able to login to the system as admin to do this

Thank you. I followed your first suggestion and got what I wanted. Thank You for your time! Regards, Florin.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back