Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward internet mail to users and public folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

borsk

IS-IT--Management
Dec 3, 2001
US
Hi

I have a scenario where i have a public folder and 2 users who needs these specific emails.

I thought ahha easy i create a distribution list with the given email address and then just add the 2 users and the public folder who all need to recive these mails, but im affraid i cant add a public folder as a reciptent in the distribution list. Is it possible in some otherway, and i really dont want to use outlook rules.

Jesper

You have to add the public folder to your Personal Address book. Right click the public folder and press the "add to personal address book button". Then add to the distribution list from Contacts.

Hi BarryC

Thanks for your reply, i just seem to have 1 little problem now.

Im able to add folder to address list, and then when im in the distribution list i can now find and add this folder but when i press ok, in the modify dialog box the folder dissapears... ?? and it still aint reciving the mails.

Hope its just me, any ideas?

Jesper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back