Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forward calls after hours to VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttmk101

MIS
Feb 24, 2003
US
Hi all
I've built an acd that points to an application with a menu, which works fine.
What I need help on is having it go to a VM after hours and weekends. What happens now is that it goes to an attendant after hours.
Should I have the acd point to a VM with NCFW or add day and time blocks to it?

Just add day and time blocks and an express messaging block to your existing application. Send "begin" to your days block, then send the days block to the time of day block. Inside business hours goes to your menu that is already built, outside business hours goes to your "express messaging" block. If Saturday and Sunday are "closed" and need to go to the mailbox, simply bypass the time of day block and send those days straight to the express messaging block.

Right click the express messaging block and select properties and enter the correct mailbox.

Right click the time of day block and enter your business hours.

thanks telebub, I was not sure of what the inside and outside were. I'll give it a shot in the morning before they open.

Hey telebub checked the menu out last night,and the problem was user error.
What happened was that when a choice was made in the menu and went to their mail box they were telling people the zero out option, which was not set-up on their sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back