Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward a copy of a user's received emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

trScott

Technical User
Dec 13, 2004
US
Please forgive me, I'm really just a user of outlook (developer), but our network guy is out and the owner has tasked me with the following:

The owner's son has an email account on our exchange server (and receives his emails at home). The owner wants to receive a copy of every email his son receives. How do I set this up?

Thanks for any help!

Go in to AD users and computer and open up the sons account. Then Exchange General tab>Delivery options>Forwarding address....set this to the owners account and make sure you tick Deliver messages to both forwarding address and mailbox.

If you want to forward the e-mails to an outside e-mail account like for example an AOL, you can go to Active Directory Users and Computers and create a new Contact with external e-mail address. Then go to the properties of the person who you want to forward to the external contact you created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back