Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward 500 set to SDN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
I know im CP challenged, but this should be so simple!!
All i want to do is forward some 500 phantoms to an SDN,I created a simple call transfer application, when i dial the SDN directly it does exactly what I expect, now all i wanted to do was forward some phantoms to that SDN, all i get when the phantom forwards to the SDN is either the caller does not subscribe or if i build a mailbox for the phantom it prompts me to leave a message .I tried SFA in CLS, I set FTR to DCFW 1234 , ive tried FNA in CLS and set FTR to FDN 1234,I tried a CDN, but it would not accept the SDN as DFDN.
Thank you.

I've also tried to make the 500 ports ACD dn's instead and defaulting through just putting the SDN at the NCFW prompt..I still get "does not subscribe" if no mail box or prompted to leave a message if a mailbox exsists.

You need to build seperate Phantoms each having a different number then you go to CP and input those numbers and associate them to the same application

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

You need to make the DN of the phantom an SDN in CallPilot.

Remember that CallPilot always applies treatment to a call based on the [highlight]dialed[/highlight] number. So even though you forward the phantom to another SDN, CallPilot will look at the DN of the originally dialed DN to decide what to do. Even if the call got to CallPilot by way of another SDN.

I did not get an email that you had left responses, so i do apoligize, But i kept messing with it and while it may be unorthodox I built out the Phantoms as CDN's instead using a DFDN of my voice messaging SDN in CP, then I Just built out a few xfer applications, and made new SDN's associated with the apps i made, the whole process took about 15 minutes once i got one of them to work. Thank you both for your unput. Stanley I guess i went a step too far, I will try one your way too, but i think it gave me a fast busy until i made it a cdn also. Cant remeber i was trying so many different things..sometimes I start on something i think is going to be simple and forget to document what i already tried... anyway thank you very much.

The simple way to put it is:
1. Create all the phantom TNs you need and DCFW them to the CallPilot CDN
2. In CallPilot, create an SDN for every phantom DN you created and point them to the same application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back