Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Formula to convert value to run time time field

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofseattle

Technical User
Dec 2, 2004
US
Hello,
I am working with SAP Business One production orders and am trying to get report to display a "run time" field that is displayed as time:

I have this formula to calculate the value and the result is a number. ( example 2.5) I now need to try and convert this into a field that shows the total as a run time field.
Screen shot of expected outcome and current report display included:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Formula to calculate value (these are all numeric data values):
({Command.PlannedQty}*{Command.BaseQty})/{Command.TimeResUn}

runtime_rfanz5.png

crystal_vpbhct.png

Hi,

2.5 what? It appears that it may be 2.5 hours that you want to display as 2:30:00. Yes?

Not being a Crystal Reports guru, but having worked in the SAP environment, I'd guess that there is a Date/Time data type that is based on days. So to convert HOURS to DAYS...
DAYS = HOURS / 24
...with an appropriate DISPLAY FORMAT. That's what I'd do quite handily in Excel.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my OLD subtlety...
for a NUance![tongue][/sub]
"The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible" A. Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back