Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Formula Functions

Status
Not open for further replies.

arigsby

Programmer
Oct 21, 2003
US
In order to have the right formula format i have to have the Visual Basic UFL's dropdown in order to display a label number as my barcode. I have a free bar code, but need a way to get a free formala within Additional Functions. I have found a way to get this, but I had to download something that should not be used for anything, but personal use(IDAutomationFontEncoder). I am knew with Crystal Reporting and do not know if there is something that I can download for business use or is there something within CR that I can use?

Under Functions there is an expandable function tab that is used to input the formula where you want the (in this case) my label number called from. In order for mine to work correctly i have to have (Visual Basic UFL's) as my function. This functions is provided by IDAutomation and i was wondering if there was another carrier that allows you to download this or is there a function that i can use that is provided by Crystal Report.

I know there is additional information on creating UFL's in the Crystal Reports Developer Edition help files.

There is also several pages in George Peck's Book.

~Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back