Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forms/subforms/tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

netscamp

Technical User
Oct 3, 2003
US
I have a form with 2 subforms.
each subform has a table. In relationships, as far as I can tell, the relationships of the 2 "sub" tables to the main are the same.

when I open the form, subform 1's behavior is:
it shows the PO number which is shown on the main form, and if there are multiles of that specific PO, it tells in the status bar that there are 5 rows with that number, and you can scroll through them.

subform 2's behaviour says there are 185 invoice numbers when there a far fewer, I.E. it is showing anything with a an invoice at all. What am I missing ?

Sounds like maybe there is something wrong with the relationship in the table that subform2 is based on. If there is a PO# in the invoice table, it should be related to the PO# in the PO table. Otherwise, it has no way to filter and it will show you everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back