Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Form template assistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iisjunkie

IS-IT--Management
Dec 21, 2002
US
Hello there,

I am new to Tek-tips but not new to web development, I am one of those it has to be built somewhere and I can copy it and customize it for what I need - kinda guys... I was wondering if Dreamweaver has a wizard that can create forms or is there a "library of forms on line" that one can look at to umm,,, borrow? I'll be working on a project that looks like it will need alot of forms built and really I dont feel like creating each and every single one... The database is already in existance, I just wonder if there are form page templates. Any help would be appreciated. 3BGSolutions - Trying to make a difference, one small buisness at a time.

This was posted a bit ago here, and to be honest, I'm kinda shooting.

But if you goto Macromedia's Exchange site, they have an extention for Forms. It really depends on what you need forms for - some have entire database & pages made up located throughout the internet.

however - note that nothing will give you the best flexibility than creating your own - and MM really does make it easy. You'll probably even find out that the time to alter a made form is equal too or more than creating your own.

"Never underestimate the power of determination"

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back