Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Form Submit Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescario

IS-IT--Management
Nov 1, 2000
US
I am pretty new to the Cold Fusion Markup Language, but need to troubleshoot one of the forms on a site I'm working on and would greatly appreciate any help or advice from any of you DCWW Cold Fusion Gurus...

After submitting the form at:
I am getting an error with the following message:

"unknown exception condition
CFMLInterpreterImp::process"

Can anyone point me in the right direction to try and fix this? Thanks in advance!

I had a similar problem before. I encountered this problem early morning. I went to bed and got up and it was working fine. =)

I don't think it was my nap that solved it. Our Cold Fusion admininstrator restarts the web server every morning and that could have been it. Try this and hope it works.

As for the cause, I don't know. Try posting the question at Allaire's forum.

Klotzki

I'v expereinced a similar problem that was caused by the ODBC driver update when we installed SP1 on Windows 2000 while runnnig CF server 4.0.1. After uninstalling the service pack, everything was back to normal. If your still having trouble, this might be something to look into.

bankholdup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back