Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Form size problems on different PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherak

Programmer
Sep 1, 2003
GB
I have made an application and all was good, I tested it on a large scale of resolutions, DPI's and text sizes and it was fine on everything.

Now I have a user reporting the form is not big enough and that some of the content in the bottom right corner is inacessable. I have seen a screen shot and the text in the application looks bigger than what I specifed but I sepcifed fixed text and when I increase the text size on my machine it has no effect on the program.

Anyone know what the prob is? I can stick up a couple of screen shots if you dont get what Im saying.

Thanks..

A couple of thought off the top of my head. When you set up your form, did you set the form's position to be created in the center of the screen (poDesktopCenter) or as created (poDesigned)?

Also, is the user's font size different from the others?

James P. Cottingham
-----------------------------------------
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back