Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

form required to view this message ?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipereyes

Technical User
Mar 26, 2003
US
Hi,

I am using Windows 98 and Outlook Express 2000.

When I try to open any attachment (picture), I receive this error: The form required to view this message cannot be displayed – contact your administrator.

All the other computers here at work using Windows 98 and Outlook 2000 can open the attachment if I forward them the email and I can’t see any differences in any of the settings that I check.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks much,

Kim

By chance do you mean Outlook 2000 instead of OE 2000 (since there is no version of OE referred to as 2000)

You may want to try replacing your frmcache.dat file with a copy from a machine where it is working. joegz
"Sometimes you just need to find out what it's not first to figure out what it is."

Hi,

Yes, I did mean Outlook 2000. Replacing the frmcache.dat file did correct the problem. Thanks so much for your help.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back