Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

form reload

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabavno

Programmer
Jul 25, 2002
CA
Hi

I am looking for the command to reload the current form...

When are you using this form? How is it disappearing? And I think I need more information before I can answer this. I can expect anything and everything of myself;
But can only accept or reject what you have to offer!

Not 100% sure what you want to achieve, but you could look at the Requery and Refresh commands- these should redo any calculations/status changes etc to show the most up to date poisition on your form. Failing this, as Namsha says, more info please....

Nigel

I have a menu form with combo boxes
When user picks the value from the drop-down list of the combo box, another form opens.
This menu form stays open all the time. I want that when user comes back to the menu form, my combo boxes default values were again blanks rather than the value left from the previous choice

Please advise what could I do

Try putting the following code in the 'on current' event of your menu form:
Me![Nameofyourfirstcombo] = Null
Me![Nameofyoursecondcombo] = Null etc

This way each time you return to the menu form the combos will be blanked out. Hope this is what you want.

Nigel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back