Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

form length to 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowrl2644

Programmer
Apr 19, 2002
US
Having a problem updating a report to have a form length of 5.5 inch. The report only has a header , no detail or footer - but If I define the page length to be 5.5 inch I get an "name" band is too large to fit on page (Error 1298) - If I make the header Band be just short of the size no error but the report doesn't format correctly and moves up the pages.

Hi suggest a single empty line as your footer so that the things get completed and a quick solution to you. Also for sure you need atleast one line to separate a page from another page.. why not use that in the footer. :)
ramani :)
(Subramanian.G),FoxAcc, ramani_g@yahoo.com

shadowrl2644

In my experience, that error refers to the width beign used rather then the height. If you go to the "page Setup" of your report and set it to "Whole Page" in the print area. Also check that you don't have characters or lines too close to the edge. Printers require a certain amount of empty edge. Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back