Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Form design

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyPowder2u

Programmer
May 4, 2005
US
I have a main form that accepts primary information about "requesting a room" (username, roomtype, dtsubmitted, etc.) w/trknum hidden

the lower portion of the form looks like:
StartDate1 Start Hour1 End Date1 End Hour1
StartDate2 Start Hour2 End Date2 End Hour2
: : : :
StartDate10 Start Hour10 End Date10 End Hour10

I want to create a "Modify Request" with the same type layout that pulls each usage record with that tracking number and fills in the startdate..Endhour (1-10).
I would like it to appear as the individual fields do on the initial form (not as a worksheet). Can this be done?

T

It is not real clear what you are asking. As for a form appearing like a worksheet but not is datasheet view you would use a continuous form view.

Hope this helps.

OnTheFly

Continuous form is probably the direction I need, however I must be doing it wrong, when I try it, I get the same "datasheet" view.

What I want is for it to look like the rest of the form, titles and datafields lined up in columns with individual blocks, (not the datasheet view)

I hope this is clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back