Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Form Buttons - How can I align them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonl

Programmer
Mar 15, 2001
GB
I have two form buttons that I want placed one under the other on the web page. I also want these the same length.

However, the length if the form button seems to be dependent on the length of the text in it - and since each has a different number of characters in it they are different lenghts.

I have tried padding one out with spaces, but cannot get an exact match.

Is there a way of setting the length of these buttons.

Also, I have noticed that the text is centered, but a big space is put in either side - how can I reduce this space to a minimum.

I have tried adding other tags but cannot get them to do anything.

Create your own buttons The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

lol you know something Cheech,

I looked at the post and was thinking and thinking about how to do it.

Never looked at the simple answer.

"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

-Adm. James Farragut

Stuart

Trouble is, you can't get the pearl shell any more,

(How's Grouch, cheech?)

@ tjd - Grouch? who the **** is Grouch? The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

@ Cheech - o, Cheech, that is as in Groucho. And that's enough off subject stuff from me...naughty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back