Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ForEach Loop container question

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedgracer

Programmer
Mar 21, 2001
US
I am using visual studio 2005 and am trying to use a foreach loop container for the first time and have run into a snag right off the bat. I want to loop through a directory and select a file from that directory, copy that file into that same directory and rename that file. Every resource I Google shows "Foreach File Enumerator" under Enumerator in the Collection part of the Foreach Loop container when I am in Edit. When I am in Edit in the Foreach Loop Container and go to Collection I do not have "Foreach File Enumerator" as one of the selections in the drop down under Enumerator. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I need to install further? I am running VS Studio 2005 Standard Edition SP2. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back