Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Force agent into ava state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethRoynon

Technical User
Jan 23, 2006
GB
From a supervisors perspective can you force an agent back into available?

Does anyone know how?

Thanking you!!!

Natalie

I don't know of any way to do this remotely using the system as it stands, there are a number of possibilities though that would require a bit of work...

1. You could configure their phones to use AUTO-IN and have timed-acw in place to auto put them available after a predefined amount of time, however this would not work if they were in non call associated ACW or if they were in AUX.

2. If you have a MAPD/AES you can potentially write a mini application that will send an agent available request to the switch for whichever agent id you specify

Cheers,
NJ

PS: Please let me know if my advice has been of any use.

You walk up behind the agent and scream:

"Put yourself into available mode!"

You are looking for a technological solution for a management problem.

Thanks cyberjamos, Ive already put them to Auto-in with timed acw on them... I assume its when they are in non call associated ACW or aux the managers are after. I'll look into your other suggestion.

With ref to the comment from jfh9219 about looking for a technological solution to a management problem, yeah maybe. However on other Acds there are simple feature access codes to do this. Eg on Aspect youd press supervisor/0/ then the agents ID. This would put them back into AVA state.

Just thought there would maybe be similar on Definty.

Hi tektip folks,
I recently made changes to outpulsed digits per your instructions, that seemed to work, thanks. I have a new issue now however. The CO switch Administrator tells me he sees a "Missing Presentation" indicator in his trace, I am not sure what he means, I asked him what the presentation should show, but he couldn't clarify, his english is a little rusty. Any clues as to what he means and what I have to do to get the Definity to send it to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back