Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

font name help: cadillac & west coast choppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereink

Technical User
Jul 18, 2003
US
hey folks,

i'm trying to recreate a few things and was hoping that someone might just have the font names (and maybe where to find them) for both the official Cadillac cursive script and for both parts of the West Coast Choppers logo. listed below are two links to illustrate what i'm looking for...

on the WCC logo, i think that the Chopper portion is close to 'IRONWORK' but it's not quite the same. anyhow, if you could possibly turn me on to something, i'd be extremely appreciative. i've already been thru all of the free and shareware on fontfreak.com but couldn't find anything.

thanks & have a wonderful day.

kevo

There's a font called "CantinaCaps" or "CantinaCapsSSK" that looks really close to the Chopper logo.

The Cadillac font is most likely a proprietary, in-house font. "Amaze" or "Amazone" comes close.

-Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back