Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Font different and differnt color - can't figure out why 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantfinder

Technical User
Sep 27, 2002
US
I have a site I designed in Dreamweaver. I am using a Template for all pages. I have 1 page where the text at the bottom of the page containing copyright info appears green and larger than on all other pages and I can't seem to find anything different in the html.

Here is the page where it is green - and here is the html that appears when viewing page source:

</table>

<p align="center" class="style5">All t-shirt graphics are copyrights © of PoolTees.com 2005-2008. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this Web site - including reproduction, modification,<br>distribution, or republication - without the prior written permission of PoolTees.com, is strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.</p>
<p align="center">Powered by <a href=" target="_blank">SmallBizMakeover.com</a> <br>
<br>

</body>

Here is an example of a page where that text is white:

The html code is exactly the same.

Can someone please help me out with this?

Thanks

You have a second style5 class css definition that sets the color to green. Its between comments but its still picked up.

Code:
.style5 {
	font-size: 10pt;
	font-weight: bold;
	color: #009900; 
}

You need to remove that form the style definition completely.

----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back