Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Following up on GSS setup for MICROS 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff GENS

Technical User
Dec 13, 2017
CA
thread693-1703288

Hi Guys,

I have found so much great information on this site, but I was in the archived thread mentioned above and found a link from "Moregelen" to a GSS setup that I would love to see. Does anyone have the document still? A lot of what I am looking for has been answered, but I am dealing with a new situation and a set-up guide could prevent me from posting here with more questions... :)

Thanks in advance!

Moregelen...do you happen, to have the SQL string; to delete GSS GC history?

I'm sure I have the script, SOMEWHERE; but it eludes me at the moment.

TIA

(BTW...UDA Man! I worked for MICROS, for 20 years...before hanging up my shingle; and I'm sure we must have crossed paths.)

Possibly, though honestly I've only been working with Micros products for about five years now, so I don't honestly know that many people in the Micros sphere of influence. Worked at my last job (Micros dealer) for three years, and I've been at my current for two years.

I don't have any kind of SQL for that, but I'm assuming you could just truncate the gss tables? Look in scjview and you should be able to find them as I imagine they start with gss.

Edit: I did a search of my google drive and this is the only other thing I have related to gss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back