Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Folder Preview Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeCoolDowning

IS-IT--Management
Jun 7, 2002
US
Recently, my system was upgraded from Office 2000 to Office XP. Once this was done, the thumbnail previews were no longer available in my folders. This is a big concern for me because I process over a hundred of JPG images each day.

While I was trying to figure out how to bring the previews back, I found that I could customize the folder previews. Wow, I found the "Image Preview" option and is exactly what I have been needing for several years.

My question is, "How do you make that the option for all folders on the system?"

Note: Have not been able to get thumbnail preview to come back even when customizing a folder options.

Thanks,

Joe

usually with stuff like that you go to tools > folder options when you're in the folder thats like what u want the rest to be. there's a view tab and in there "apply to all folders"

===============
Security Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back