Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flyout Menu Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksc

Programmer
Mar 9, 2006
US
Hi
On my site I'm currently using flyout menus.Here is the link to the page. For example as you Hover on the
Accounting Software tab another category comes up
(MAS 90/200 ERP, MAS 500, and News). When you hover MAS 90/200 the

Pricing Page
and the Order Page comes out. I would like to know if scripts can have it come out under MAS 90/200 and move down MAS 500 and News instead of the menu coming out of the right.

Thank you,

MAS 90, 200 & 500 Accounting Software Support

Yes - but you'd have to edit your script to do this. Given the menu you're using is more bloated than a big bag of monkey doo-doo, you might be better off finding a lightweight one that does the job already.

Hope this helps,
Dan

Coedit Limited - Delivering standards compliant, accessible web solutions

[tt]Dan's Page [blue]@[/blue] Code Couch
[/tt]

jack, I've already provided an example in the other thread you've posted. Do a bit of research on suckerfish dropdowns. If the exact one I posted didn't suit your needs then I'm sure you can find a variant on google.

-kaht

Looking for a puppy?

silky-icon-left.gif
[small]Silky Terriers are small, relatively odorless dogs that shed no fur and make great indoor pets.[/small]
silky-icon-right.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back