Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flowroute configuration 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGMan

Vendor
Mar 10, 2004
US
Hey all... can anyone send me a config (minus authentication) that works with Flowroute SIP trunks? A few years ago, I set it up and worked well and for the life of me I can't find that saved config file anywhere.

I can receive calls on my DIDs all day long, perfect two-way audio. Just can't make a call (getting the wonderful - waiting for line beeping). I know its something with my ARS or perhaps something else. I can see my system showing up as registered and my SIP trunk in system status shows active.

I've beat all the options I can think about to get it right. I've gone through Kyle Halliday's posts and through some of the suggestions, but a working config would give me a better place to start - I've been configuring and supporting Avaya IP Office since v1.3, so I'm not a noob. Just tired of changing things, rebooting and still no workee. My brain hurts.

The firmware release I'm on is 9.1.7 build 163.

Thanks mucho in advance.

With Flowroute, you need your Auth Username and Password from the portal

On the Transport Tab, use LAN-1 (or whatever has a default gateway to the Internet)

On LAN-1, Network Topology Tab, clear the STUN address, manually input your public IP, ports 5060 and 5061, firewall type unknown

On the SIP trunk, add the credentials, on the URI tab set up 2 channels. Channel 1 is */*/* with Incoming Line Group 1, Outgoing Group 1. Channel 2 is Internal/Internal/Internal with Incoming Line Group 1 again, but Outgoing Line Group 2. Remember your Registration Credential on both of these URIs

In the ARS table, the entries will be {Username}*{Number to call}S{Number to Send}{"@sip.flowroute.com"}
Number to call should be 1+10 digits, number to send should also be 1+10 digits. Outgoing Line Group is 1, because the outgoing Caller ID is sent via the ARS entry.

To use data from the User's SIP tab, don't put in the S{Number to Send} portion, and use Outgoing Line Group 2

Example, your Auth Username is 12345678
N; / Dial3K1 / 12345678*NS12135551212"@sip.flowroute.com" / LG1
OR
N; / Dial3K1 / 12345678*N"@sip.flowroute.com" / LG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back