Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flex Training Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJAnalyst

MIS
May 6, 2003
US
We are looking for Flexibility training either online or on site. Please respond and let me know how to contact anyone who offers this training that is not Exact. Thanks.

Jonathan Nelson

Hi Jonathon,

We have a Flexibility training program that can be done either at your site or in our offices. This training program is adapted to your individual needs and knowledge. In addition to our services there are other qualified individuals that frequent this site that can provide training.

If you are interested in contacting me about our training program please visit our website and fill out the "Contact Us" section. As this is not a sales forum but a community where information can be shared I must also request that you check out some of the other training that I'm sure you will be notified about. I know that the poster Andy Baldwin also provides quality training on the product and I'm sure that there are others.

Scott Travis

Many resellers can do this for you. I would contact gainfocus.biz as well.

How about your vendor? Have you checked with them for any training available?

Just my $.02

Andy Baldwin

"Testing is the most overlooked programming language on the books!

Thank you very much for your responses. Our vendor is not an option due to the complexities of our relationship with them and Exact charges a pretty penny for on-site training. I will check the websites offered and see what company is the best suited to provide this training for us. Thanks again.

Jonathan Nelson

Learn VBA, that is what Flex is. However Flexibiliy has alot of limitations that you have to work around.

is a good site to get you started. Also alot of vba books available in local book stores.

Most training that is offered by either us Vendor types or by Macola will not be VB classes. Nobody can make you a VB programmer in a 1 or 2 day class. Usually you will need to have a strong background in VB (or VBA) and the classes usually revolve around the limitations and work arounds required for Flex to do what you want it to do.

BTW VBA is simply a stripped down version of VB. You can not compile the code but most of the other tools are available and most of what you want to do can be accomplished by typical programming methods of adding references and programming against those objects.

Andy

Andy Baldwin

"Testing is the most overlooked programming language on the books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back