Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flex Issue

OrganicByNature

Systems Engineer
Sep 17, 2024
Has anyone ever had the issue of flex code not being able to save changes to particular screen set? I have a pretty complex set of functions that I added to IM0101. There are multiple forms which are for managing data in a custom DB that links item specification and testing data to our Macola data. Last week, I needed to make an addition to a user list that controls access to a particular function. It was then that I found out that Macola will no longer save any changes to flex code for that screen. If I don't click the save button before closing it will prompt me to save so it is aware that changes were made but after closing the screen set, any changes that were "saved" revert back. I have one other screen in OE that has flex attached and changes there save fine. I don't want to dump my heavily modified screen and start over until it's the last option. ECI has been no help, so I decided to try here and a couple other forums first before reverting to the stock screen and rebuilding everything.

We are using Macola ES 9.8.400 btw

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back