Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flashing Yellow Icon in Quick look

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedmomrik

MIS
Apr 16, 2003
US
I just finished my ShoreTel exam, and one of the questions was about a flashing yellow icon in Quick Look for a site. We never had this come up in traing nor could I find anything in the Student, Admin, or Install Guides. Does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?

Was it a multiple choice question? A phone out of service can make a yellow icon flash, so I am interested in the correct answer to.

They are probably looking for 'something needs attention'

The light generally means there is an ip phone that the system saw and no longer sees

It seems this is one of the questions used on every exam, but everyone I talk to that has taken the course says the instructor never brings this up. I guess the next install I do, I will test by unplugging a phone. I just hate the way the Shoretel exam never tells you what you actually scored in a particular area. I don't really care about knowing exactlly what questions I got right, but it would be nice to let you know percentages for Design, Communicator, Phones, Trunking, etc.....

Shoretel's tests are horrible. Even worse is the knowledge base on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back