Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash voicemail messages coming late

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrado7

Technical User
Nov 10, 2006
BS
I have a client who complained recently that a member of his staff cleared all her mail at the close of the day, but on the next day when she arrived to find mail dating back prior to she cleared her box. She claims it's mail she's never read before but only just arrived the morning after clearing her box. The manager who called me about it is concerned that voicemail may be storing up somewhere and time is important to their business. She is the only instance that he has reported or even been told about, and he can't fully verify her case but would like to see it addressed.

Have any of you ever heard anything like this before or have any ideas on what might be happening?

Have other users check their boxes and clean them out if possible. Also check the General Delivery Mailbox.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

If her mailbox is full she wont recieve any new messages until she clears them out.

DMilden is correct...flash/nam,/cp will not allow new message in if full untill you delete and log back in"wont happen until after you logout of your mbox

thanks i'll give it a try and ask some quetions and write back what i find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back