Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash resolution size to put in Powerpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrlions

Technical User
Sep 25, 2005
US
Hi, I am making a Flash animation not for the web, but for a powerpoint introduction. I will save it as a .mov (I'm on a Mac) and then import it to powerpoint.

My Q is; I want it to look good on the huge screen. Do I just do a standard 1027 x 768? Or should i make it bigger, so that it shrinks when displayed on a small screen, but has a big file size in case it is played on a huge wall. I have images in my flash file, not just vector graphics. When creating the images should I keep the 300dpi res in Photoshop or doesn't that matter? It doesnt look like I can make a flash video with a higher res than 72 anyway.

I just dont want the images to look blurred, chunky, or jpg-artifact-ey on a huge projector.

I appreciate your help. I did a search and didn't find this exact problem here before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back