Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash-Publish Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowak

Programmer
Jul 24, 2002
US
I have found that some of the sites that i have created in flash only change sizes depending on the viewers browser. How can I stop this from happening. When publishing i always choose the following under the HTML tab:
Template: Flash Only
Dimensions: Match Movie (which is created at 640X480)
Quality: High
Window Mode: Window
HTML Alignment: Default
Scale: Default (show ALL)
Flash Alignment: Center Center
What will help me create pages that are always the same height and width on every browser?

Unfortunetly that's one of the biggest variables, in regards to website design. Not everyone's monitor is the same size, nor is their monitor resolution.

yeah theres not much you can do. I use percent so atleast when viewd full screen it will look right even though some people have that history window on the side some down so i dunno your kinda stuck.

Best to ensure some standards would be to open up a naked non-resizable popup and of the same dimensions as your embedded movie in it. Regards,

new.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back