Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash player problems IE8 and Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredwalsh

Programmer
Aug 15, 2010
CA
Hello everyone,
Usually I'm able to solve technical issues on my own but I have no idea how to solve this one! I've tried flash player 9, and flash player 10.1 but for some reasons on certain sites flash player will not work. For example, on this website the video will not load and also I see a red rectangle where I should see a banner ad: I should see this instead: I've tried everything, changed various settings, tried a program to reset flash player 10, registry values, etc, etc,etc. I'm beginning to think it's impossible to fix. I get no errors installing, everything shows up properly and it's just insane. I have no clue at all why it is not working, it should be. But if anyone has any opinions please reply, and thanks a million.

Silly question, but do you have any adblockers / flash blockers running?

Robert Wilensky:
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back